Wednesday, April 10, 2019

Journey - Don't Stop Believing

Everyone on the planet knows this song. Featured in everything from Family Guy to the Sopranos this is the inspirational rock song for the ages (and was in the very fun musical Rock of Ages). This song gets everyone up and singing. I have been lucky enough to see Journey in concert three times, but only once with the incomparable Steve Perry. In fact when I fist saw Journey I didn't like rock music and was forced to go to their concert (1982 Joe Louis Arena - Detroit Michigan). Wheel in the Sky got my attention and on't Stop Believing got me hooked. 

#Journey #Don'tStopBelieving

This was right before music videos started coming out, in fact I saw the first broadcast of MTV this same summer, so here is a concert video of them Live in Houston.


And the new guy Arnel Pinada. He's awesome too. Discovered on you Tube (Talk about Don't Stop Believing)


No comments:

Post a Comment